2013年12月25日星期三

monclercoatsuk agree, clothing stores

Why are bridesmaid dresses so small Ok, a girlfriend of mine is getting married in6 weeks, yeah.6 weeks.I'll be 16 weeks at her wedding.I got married in may, and my hubby and i knew that we wanted to have kids right away.Now, the dress i wore for my shower in april was a 4, my wedding dress was a 6 with a corset lace up back.Hmph.Your take on clothing sizes lately? I swear to god wedding dress and bridesmaids dress places size everything to make you feel like caca.At the time i was trying on wedding dresses, almost every store and shop i went to i was a size 6 8 in business casual and semi formal, but my wedding dress was a snug 10 12 and i didn't gain a pound(At the time). My sister's wedding next year is going to be 4 weeks after i deliver.They were agonizing about the wedding date being too close to my delivery date, and i told them not to sweat it(They booked it before i announced my pregnancy).But also let my sister know that i won't be maid of honor or bridesmaid because i will probably still look post preg fat and finding a dress in my size was going to suuuuuck. : (Who knows what my dimensions will be by then, or if i can wear a nursing bra with my dress, or any other number of things.Blech.I can find a nice formal dress that fits a week before their wedding to attend as a guest a lot easier than finding a bridesmaid's dress! We have another sister to do the honors, thank goodness. : ) Omigosh i am a bridesmaid in a wedding in 4 weeks!I have to go for the fitting tomorrow!I feel the same way, i am so nervous to try it on.I'm starting to get a little baby belly(Had some before though:D)But it's inconsistent.Lol usually after i eat, it's bigger. Oh who knows what theDress will look like it's got spaghetti straps, and my boobs are huge right now! And IDef monclercoatsuk agree, clothing stores all vary with sizes, but when it comes toDesignerDresses and such they are oh so small! So you areDef not alone!Goodluck in the wedding: ) Irritating as heck when prior to housing a parasite i knew exactly what i wore in aero jeans or old navy jeans, but had to try on three different pairs of levi's before i found something that fit and it wasn't anywhere near what i wore in the first two brands.Shirts are the same.Hate buying clothes.I guess i had good luck with my wedding dress though;I actually bought a dress that was a size smaller than my street clothes and it fit perfectly.Well, i had to have it taken in because iost weight suddenly from a med i take but it wasn't a big deal.The b/m dresses i picked were about dead on in comparison to street sized clothes for my girls, too.Just lucky i guess. Is there any way you can get an extra of the dress fabric and have someone add it in if there's not enough fabric to let out?You should be able to. Or, you could do what i swear to goodness i saw a couple do two years ago walking downtown(And we live in a very conservative state, so the sight of those two about stopped traffic dead).A couple were either on their way to getting married or were already hitched great, right?Sure.Hilarious.His wife on the other hand was even worse of a train wreck.She had on a white wedding dress(That was already horrid looking imho)And she was visibly pregnant.Close to popping pregnant.What did she do to fit into the dress you may wonder?Cut the belly out completely.Yep, her pregnant stomach was hanging out completely naked.The whole sight was like a horrid car wreck you couldn't stop trying to turn around to get another look. See cheapmonclercoats op?Right there i proved there's an option for ya.Just cut the stomach area out and voi la!You've got a dress that fits! You would think that designers/manufactuers would be smart and make the sizes smaller not bigger.I was a 6 at my wedding but my dress was either a 10 or 12.I might have been tempted to buy another dress if it was labeled as a size 4.You would think they would want to flatter the person spending money on expensive dresses, not insult us!Clothes are too tight.Think i'm going to buy new jeans tomorrow probably from old navy because i think their sizes run big it will make me feel better about myself!

没有评论:

发表评论