2014年1月7日星期二

monclerdoudoune change my workouts

Losing weight for wedding monclerdoudounesolde I would suggest doing a chalean extreme / insanity hybrid program(I have the hybrid schedule somewhere if you wanted it)These are both beachbody programs and great for beginners.I lost 13 pounds before my wedding on this hybrid which was my goal.Ill be 24 in less then a month and i eat about 1400 calories a day.I have fixed my diet in the past few days to eating healthier but to be honest where i live(North pole, alaska)Its really hard to afford fruits and veggies, i bought a honeydew cantaloupe for $12 a few days ago, not sure how much stuff is for you guys but its hard to get certain things.Also i'm lactose intolerant so so cereal or ice cream or anything like that.I do jillian micheal's workouts(3 different ones), yoga, Kathy smith and wii fit plus(My fun workout).Im also supposed to get the firm 12 dvd pack here soon but i have been waiting over a month(Mail sucks up here, takes a month to get anything).We also only had a 6 month engagement and 3 months are almost gone cause we moved and i didn't try on any wedding dresses so i didnt realize i needed to lose weight.I was 173 before meeting my fiance now im 209: (I dont have a gym membership and we are strapped for cash paying for the wedding ourselves so personal trainer and membership is a no.Plus i have to let my car run the whole time i'm out so thats another added cost.Stick to your workouts and push yourself during each one, it will be hard but you will have to be very careful with your diet and if you stick with it you will see results.Try eating eggs, fish, quick oats oatmeal, and get your hands on any veggies you can, sweet potatoes.I know my friend who is near banff is really complaining about the cost of food lately too.I can try to up my calories and monclerdoudoune change my workouts around a bit more.I know i have been slacking with recording my food but i have kept it healthy.Ive worked out almost every day this month and its now the end of the month and you really start to loss motivation when you stop losing weight.I am trying to eat eggs more cause they are cheaper and so is most of the fist since it is caught up here but i dont really like fist and i cant get my fiance to eat it either lol.And i cook not only for my diet but his food too.Oh and i also cut my soda to diet at the fist of this month and now i have gone from 5 or 6 cans a day to 1 and i dont even finish it(That was one of my goals).But anyway we just found out that my firm dvds just got to the post office so i finally get them tomorrow yay.You've got 3 months to go n at starting weight of 200 you should be able to do more but at least a minimum 5 a month for a total of 15 is doable.But from the word go you had better be sure of how many calories you are eating.Check n eat at your bmr.In a very few day of eating at low calories your body starts saving energy when it can as fat.So maintaining a calorie deficit for a few day then have an excess day the excess becomes fat.So no yo yoing no cheat meals for this period.All those are tricks for long term plans.Skip that coke you don't finish.Next ensure that you ate burning a minimum of 500 calories a day more than you eat.1lbs of fat =3, 500 calories so you should lose 1lbs a week.Don't recomend you go above a deficit of 1, 000 a day.Remember at the end of the day calories are calories.Total number of calories is what matters for weight control.Not meaning to be rude your first post was on 23 feb, you got around to checking for replies and answering on the 28th.If you were not calorie counting you lost 5 days, around 1lbs not lost.Best of luck.Have a great wedding day.I didn't have a chance to check for replies on here any sooner but i do write down what and when i eat then just copied it back on here, and as for my last post i have no idea why i typed fist instead of fish.My starting weight was 214 and today i'm 208.5 and I have a feeling I lost a full week cause I took a last weekend off watching what I was eating.On the analysis page it says my net calories average 1240, calorie output 2709 and calorie intake is 1469.So i'm already burning over 500 a day, is that what you meant?But i am over 1000 so do i eat more or work out less?And my guess is april 1st is when i take measurements for my dress so i'm just going to maintaining the last 2 months which is what annoys me.

没有评论:

发表评论